Compliance Management Systems, Inc. is an innovative technology start-up that provides services and cloud based software solutions that facilitate integration of knowledge management, quality risk management, and industry quality standards and best practices by delivering a fully integrated QMS framework. As a provider of Platform as a Service (PaaS) for Quality Management System (QMS) business process automation, CMS serves regulated and quality driven industries throughout the globe. The company is redefining how quality management systems are delivered and needs a Web Developer Intern to become part of its exciting venture.
The company is a resident of the Rancho Santiago College District’s (RSCCD) Digital media Center (DMC) business incubator program, making this a great opportunity to work in a world class program that develops cutting edge media technologies. Interns will be interacting with top professionals in the quality management field.
Location: Digital Media Center – 1300 S. Bristol St. Santa Ana, CA 92704
Hours: Negotiable. Can be weekends/evenings.
Payment: Negotiable, based on experience, competency and willingness to learn.
Job Summary: ASP.NET C# Web Developer Intern
The Web Developer Intern will work closely with the company’s owner. Intern will learn how to take existing use cases and turn them into web application elements. The Intern will receive real world experience creating a framework for industrial strength Quality Management Systems. Hours are flexible and can be accommodated around student’s school schedule.
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML / CSS
- Some knowledge of designing/developing new web applications, pages
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Good communication and writing skills
Students can learn several of the following (depending on student interest, availability and competency):
- Web Application Development with custom workflows
- How to adapt ASP.NET web forms
- How to secure a site using Membership and Roles
- How to create a Data-Driven Web Site
- Use of Master Pages, and nested Master Pages
- How to Implement Site Navigation in ASP.NET
- Implement Health Monitoring for an ASP.NET Application
- Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for Web Page Layout
- Use Validation Controls in ASP.NET
- Mobile First – Responsive Web Design
- How to make use of Caching
- How to Pass Information From One Page to Another
- Create a Full-Featured Customer Login Portal
- Create a “Contact Us” Page
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Marc Monette at 1-425-736-1423 or via e-mail at email@example.com and copy Dominick Gaitan firstname.lastname@example.org on emails.