Marketing Internship Opportunity | Posted: January 2013
Lightswitch is dedicated to helping companies improve the experience they provide their customers at every point of interaction. Through our innovative Customer Experience (CX) mapping processes, we take companies from offering poor experiences that make customers leave to expectation-exceeding experiences that inspire customers to spread the word about a company, product or service.
Customer Experience is a fast-growing field of expertise that every entrepreneur, marketer, or business leader must deeply understand. Our services have become in high demand due to the spread of social media, where companies’ reputations are made or destroyed by the opinions of their own customers. We’re looking for an intern who would like to assist our company as we expand our client portfolio. If you want to learn about a cutting-edge approach to creating customer-centric organizations, this internship will interest you.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Work directly with Lightswitch executives to :
- Help compile monthly social media reports for Lightswitch clients
- Help consolidate and organize client information from which CX maps will be created
- Schedule Lightswitch social media posts and updates
- Conduct competitive analyses for clients
- Conduct background research on potential clients
- Conduct internet research on myriad topics
- Help edit, modify, email and print Lightswitch presentations and other documents
Assist with scheduling meetings, travel and preparing expense reports
- With knowledge of the graphics software listed below, responsibilities can expand significantly to
include assisting with CX mapping and various other graphics assignments
- Undergraduate student majoring in business or marketing; must have a 3.5 GPA or above
- Skilled in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Knowledge of MS Visio, Omnigraffle for Mac, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or InDesign a plus
Intern will be paid $10/hour. Hours per week can vary from 5 – 20, depending on company workload and intern’s schedule. Working hours are flexible, and much intern work can be done working remotely. However, we ask you to apply only if you can commit to having 10 hours available per week.
DO YOU THINK YOU’RE QUALIFIED?
We’re eager to hear from you. Please email your resume to hello@lightswitchCX.com For more information about Lightswitch visit lightswitchCX.com.