We invite high caliber students (MBA or undergraduate with an emphasis in entrepreneur) who are interested in impact investing and/or social entrepreneurship to apply to participate in our Venture Fellowship Program. Those selected will review business plans and screen deals in the first few weeks of January . MBA Fellows will be asked to rank and provide qualitative feedback on each company reviewed, in consideration for inclusion in K5 Accelerator program.Benefits of being an K5 MBA Venture Fellow:
- The process provides students with real-world exposure to early-stage businesses looking to make a large social and/or environmental impact.
- Exemplary fellows will be invited to participate on Selection Committee calls with K5 members.
- Experience the launching of company and fund raising by working along side with K5 founders and startups throughout the entire accelerator program.
- Invitation to work with us on all new K5 ‘Validate’ events and the Spring 2013 DEMO Day.
- Encouraged to participate in the due diligence process alongside professional investors.
- It is an unpaid internship
- This once a lifetime experience and unique opportunity will benefit your career and startup path.
Submission deadline is Jan 18th.Please include a resume, statement of interest to email@example.com