Company Description :
DreamItAlive.com is an online community dedicated to helping people all over the world create, believe and live out their dreams using virtual Dreamboards. It’s a place for those who want to get inspired, find purpose and live life to the fullest!
Learn more about here: http://www.dreamitalive.com/About.aspx
Interns will assist staff with production of images, logos, advertisements, web design, manuals, and other materials. Duties will include the following:
● Finalize existing files for executive and marketing purposes
● Create new electronic files
● Design customized project based as chosen by intern (time permitting)
Internship is best suited for students or recent graduates who have completed coursework and/or gained experience in graphic design, illustration, design and visual communication, advertising or related fields.
Skills, Training or Qualifications:
The ideal candidate has intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite software; excellent written and oral communication skills; and extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software.
We would prefer candidates who volunteer a minimum 10 – 20 hours per week for 3 months (or over the summer months). Opportunities to perform some projects off-site on an as-needed basis may be available.
Benefits Available to Intern:
Although this is an unpaid internship, students and recent graduates are offered an excellent opportunity to:
● Build resumes and explore career options
● Create artifacts for portfolio development
● Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
● Develop and expand their professional portfolios
● Fulfill college/university internship requirements
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio too firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com