Company Description :
DreamItAlive.com is an online community dedicated to helping people all over the world create, believe and live out their dreams using virtual Dreamboards. It’s a place for those who want to get inspired, find purpose and live life to the fullest!
Learn more about here: http://www.dreamitalive.com/About.aspx
Interns will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of website copywriting including:
● Researching keywords / phrases in demand among online search customers.
● Incorporating targeted phrases into three fields within the back-end code of sites, as a
critical step involved in SEO.
● Developing website copy “optimized” for the search engines, designed to rank well in
Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other key sites.
● Producing copy for projects as assigned, including promotional blurbs, landing pages,
email blasts, package descriptions, and more.
● Assisting copywriters with necessary background research on projects and other
● Must be pursuing a 4-year degree in Advertising/Copywriting or related degree with
strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above).
● Portfolio or work samples showcasing writing skills.
● Demonstrated creative sense and ability with a trend and market focus.
● Team-oriented thinking and collaboration skills.
● Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
● Superior planning and organizational skills as well as assertiveness and strong initiative.
Skills, Training or Qualifications:
Ideal candidates should be planning for a career in advertising, marketing, or a similar writingrelated field, and possess all of the following attributes:
● Strong writing skills, with exceptional grasp of grammar and tone.
● Meticulous attention to detail.
● Ability to produce quality work within specified deadlines.
● Highly self-motivated work ethic, with strong desire to gain experience.
● Enthusiastic attitude toward learning, and aptitude for applying new knowledge quickly.
Minimum 10 – 20 hours per week for 3 months. Applicants who are willing to work additional hours or for a longer duration typically gain a more in-depth experience. Opportunities to perform some projects off-site on an as-needed basis may be available.
Benefits Available to Intern:
Although this is an unpaid internship, students and recent graduates are offered an excellent opportunity to:
● Build resumes and explore career options
● Create artifacts for portfolio development
● Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
● Develop and expand their professional portfolios
● Fulfill college/university internship requirements
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio too Ash@dreamitalive.com and firstname.lastname@example.org