Are you tired of making coffee in your current job? Well good news, we have a Keurig.
OrigAudio, a rapidly growing business recently seen on ABC’s hit show, Shark Tank, is recruiting interns to become part of our team. OrigAudio is known for having eye-catching audio products that provide innovative solutions for rockin’ out to your tunes.
We are a team of hard working guys and gals who love what we do, so we are looking for more team players and people who want to learn, learn, learn!
Responsibilities would include:
- Blogger outreach
- Generating buzz around our products & company both online and via Social Media
- Creating and following up with opportunities for press coverage
- Researching event opportunities and help shape our brand image
- Working with the Director of PR and Customer Service team
- Helping in all areas of the business & gaining experience with PR in a thriving startup
- And much, MUCH more!
Ideal candidates would:
- Be a junior or senior in college
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Be able to take a joke and dish them out
- Be highly organized
- Love dogs-they’re employees too at OrigAudio (seriously, must love dogs)
Our new, modern style office is conveniently located in Costa Mesa off the 55 Freeway near John Wayne Airport. Must have reliable transportation. If you’d like to be a part of our fast-growing team, please send your resume and a cover letter stating why you’d be a great fit with OrigAudio to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Pay: Stipend, commission, opportunity for school credit and MORE!