Job Title: Marketing Intern
COUPONEX is a pioneer in developing real time on demand intelligence, which is all about leveraging information for more efficient and effective business decision making. We are setting out to revolutionize the coupon industry to benefit Consumers, Retailers and Manufacturers with Couponex universal coupon card and system that including our patented technology.
The company is a resident of the Rancho Santiago College District’s (RSCCD) Digital media Center (DMC) business incubator program, making this a great opportunity to work in a world class program that develops cutting edge media technologies. Interns will be interacting with top professionals in the business development, web development, graphic arts, publishing, marketing, public relations, legal and education fields.
Location: Digital Media Center – 1300 S. Bristol St. Santa Ana, CA 92704
Payment: To be discussed at the interview
The Marketing Intern will work with our product development team and will focus on a wide range of business design and marketing development campaigns using both digital and traditional marketing efforts, including:
- Publishing of content to blogs.
- Engaging Angel Investors and their audience through social media.
- Publishing of E-Mail marketing on a regular schedule.
- Other related activities as needed.
- Current enrollment in a university or college with emphasis in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or journalism.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with a broad range of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, LinkedIn, and blogs.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- No prior employment experience is necessary.
To apply contact Martin Nguyen at
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org