Job Title: Marketing/Business Development Intern
CAYPEN has created a dynamic online community for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs.
Through our many and varied operations, including a bi-monthly magazine, webinars, meetups and a soon to be launched web TV network, we provide a valuable resource for business innovators looking to collaborate, learn, grow and prosper. We focus on the success of our members and employees alike for we thrive when they thrive.
Caypen is a resident of the Rancho Santiago College District’s (RSCCD) Digital Media Center (DMC) business incubator program, making this a great opportunity to work in a world class program that develops cutting edge media technologies. Interns will be interacting with top professionals in the business development, web development, graphic arts, publishing, marketing, public relations, legal and education fields.
We are looking for college students or recent graduates who want to get a real-world experience in online media production.
Location: Digital Media Center – 1300 S. Bristol St. Santa Ana, CA 92704
Payment: For Credit
Typical Work Activities:
- liaising and networking with a range of incubators, accelerators and partner organizations (local chamber of commerce, universities and investment community)
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising sales opportunities
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, -newsletters, and e-newsletters;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- organizing photo shoots;
- arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- sourcing and securing sponsorships;
- conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
How to apply: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com