K5 VENTURE FELLOWS PROGRAM
We invite high caliber students (MBA or undergraduate with an emphasis in entrepreneur) who are interested in impact investing and/or social entrepreneurship to apply to participate in our Venture Fellowship Program. Those selected will review business plans and screen deals in the first few weeks of July. MBA Fellows will be asked to rank and provide qualitative feedback on each company reviewed, in consideration for inclusion in K5 Accelerator program.
Benefits of being an K5 MBA Venture Fellow:
- The process provides students with real-world exposure to early-stage businesses looking to make a large social and/or environmental impact.
- Exemplary fellows will be invited to participate on Selection Committee calls with K5 members.
- Experience the launching of company and fund raising by working along side with K5 founders and startups throughout the entire accelerator program.
- Invitation to work with us at the Fall 2012 DEMO Day.
- Encouraged to participate in the due diligence process alongside professional investors.
- It is an unpaid internship
Submission deadline is Friday July, 27th.
Please include a resume, statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org