Title: Video Content Intern
Office Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position Reports to: Content Producer
Department: Creative Services
Dates worked (if less than 12 months): May 29, 2012 – August 31, 2012
Weekly Schedule: Tuesday – Thursday
Hours per week: 24
Category:Unpaid Volunteer Intern
Considerations: Editing projects may run after hours to meet deadlines.
Learning Opportunities: The Video Content Intern will learn and gain valuable skills in the art and service of creating video content, video editing, and publishing a finished web video.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the content production team in various tasks including, editing, web publishing, and fulfilling requests for media.
- Assist with setup, shooting, and lighting during artist interviews.
- Organize the video archive, YouTube channel, and Sundance.org web content as requested.
- Learn SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices and work to optimize tagging, titling and web positioning. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or working towards a degree in Film preferred.
- Experience with film production equipment and protocol including, lighting, shooting, and editing helpful.
- Experience working with Final Cut pro or similar editing software, CMS, and design software preferred. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of web analytics helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Interest in independent film.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified applicants may apply by completing an online application at, http://sundancejobs.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-298439.html
Email Dominick at the Leatherby Center if you plan to apply for this internship at firstname.lastname@example.org