The Chapman University Food Science Department is looking for one intern to begin immediately for this For-credit internship.
The student intern will assist in setting up the Food Entrepreneurship workshop to be held Jan 20-21, 2012.
- Developing marketing materials for the workshop
- Reaching out to food entrepreneurs
- Setting up panel discussions
- Developing databases of local food manufacturers
- Developing resource list for food entrepreneurs
- Creating a web presence
The intern must be able to use excel, have good writing and communication skills, understand how to use social media, and be able to create simple marketing materials.
Fill out the student interest survey under links for more information.