Artemis Search Partners, a Headhunting and Recruiting firm, is currently seeking one intern for a For-credit internship beginning immediately.
Responsibilities would include:
- Developing leadership standards and best practices for Artemis Search Partners (i.e. best practices for social media use, marketing, amendments to internal documents)
- Contributing content to collateral materials (I.e. newsletters and web content)
- Management of Social Media strategy for the company,
- Participate on creative projects for the company,
- Research of target clients,
- Data mining and research projects,
- Developing processes using Microsoft CRM data base,
- Management of company hardware,
- Developing process and managing company files both in the cloud and hard copies
Students must be available for 2-3 times per week and hours are flexible with class schedules.
Every intern will receive mentoring sessions, Those who impress will receive recommendations, referrals, and guidance to secure their dream career with Artemis or within our LARGE network of company contacts.
For more information on Artemis Search Partners please visit: http://www.artemissp.com/