Are you tired of making coffee in your current job? Well good news, you won’t make it at our office, we don’t even drink it!
OrigAudio, a rapidly-growing business recently seen on ABC’s hit show, Shark Tank, is recruiting interns to become part of our team. OrigAudio is known for having eye-catching audio products that provide innovative solutions to rockin’ out to your tunes.
We are a team of hard working guys and gal who love what we do, so we are looking for someones who want to be team players and learn, learn, learn!
Responsibilities would include:
- Explore new partnership opportunities
- Further develop international business opportunities
- Research event opportunities
- Expand brand awareness
- Create affiliate program
- Assist in the development of a retail franchise package
- General assistance to business development director
- And much, MUCH more!
Ideal candidates would:
- Be a junior or senior in college (or beyond!)
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be familiar with social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter)
- Have the ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Be able to take a joke and dish them out
- Be highly organized or have a high level of organization.
- Love dogs-they’re employees too at OrigAudio (seriously, must love dogs)
Our unique, loft-style office is conveniently located in Costa Mesa. Must have reliable transportation.
If you’d like to be a part of our fast-growing team, please send us your resume and a cover letter stating why you’d be a great fit with OrigAudio.
Pay: Stipend, commission, opportunity for school credit and MORE!